- To vote in the November 8 General Election, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- 18 years old on or before Election Day
- A resident of your county for at least 30 days before the election
- Not currently serving a prison sentence for an indictable offense. If you are detained in jail awaiting trial or serving time for a disorderly (misdemeanor) offense, you are eligible to register and vote-by-mail ballot
- If you are homeless, you may register by providing a contact point or location where you spend most of your time
- Registered to vote by October 18
Do you like this page?