To vote in the November 8 General Election, you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- 18 years old on or before Election Day.
- A resident of your county for at least 30 days before the election.
- Not currently serving a prison sentence for an indictable offense. If you are detained in jail awaiting trial or serving time for a disorderly (misdemeanor) offense, you are eligible to register and vote-by-mail ballot.
- If you are homeless, you may register by providing a contact point or location where you spend most of your time.
- Register to vote by May 16 for the primary elections.
Do you like this page?
Showing 2 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter