At the New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting and Convention, Scott Novakowski, Associate Counsel & Debevoise Legal Fellow at the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice, will speak on a panel about voter suppression and voting rights with:
- Wilfredo Caraballo, Of Counsel, Gaccione, Pomaco, P.C.
- Justice Walter F. Timpone, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Donita Judge, Senior Attorney and Co-Program Director, Advancement Project Power and Democracy Program
- Matthew J. Platkin, New Jersey Governor's Administration
- Amol Sinha, Executive Director, American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey
Please click here to register.