Newark, NJ -- Starting December 1, 2016, on behalf of the Independent Monitor, the Eagleton Center for Public Interest Polling (ECPIP), in conjunction with the New Jersey Institute for Social Justice (NJISJ), will begin conducting the random probability based survey. The Consent Decree requires the Independent Monitor to conduct an annual survey to assess Newark residents’ experiences with and perceptions of the NPD and public safety. Starting in mid-January, the survey will be available to any Newark resident who wishes to participate. It will be posted on the Monitor’s website.
Important Information for Newark residents:
- Rutgers-Eagleton may be contacting Newark residents by landline, cell phone, text, email, or postal mail.
- Phone calls from Rutgers-Eagleton will start with (732)932-****.
- Text messages will be sent from the number “313-131”with a link to the online survey.
- If you are not contacted by Eagleton, but would like to participate in the survey, it will be available on our website starting January 23, 2016.
- More information on the survey can be found here and here.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter