- Andrew Reamer, The George Washington Inst. of Pub. Policy, Counting for Dollars 2020: 16 Large Federal Assistance Programs that Distribute Funds on Basis of Decennial Census-Derived Statistics (Fiscal Year 2015): New Jersey 1 (2017), https://gwipp. gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2181/f/downloads/New%20 Jersey%20CFD%2008-18-17.pdf.
- Ryan Haygood, Demelza Baer & Brooke Lewis, N.J. Inst. for Soc. Just., Reclaiming the American Dream: Expanding Financial Security and Reducing the Racial Wealth Gap Through Matched Savings Accounts 4 (2019), https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront. net/njisj/pages/1235/attachments/original/1554236355/ Reclaiming_the_American_Dream_Digital_compressed. pdf?1554236355.
- Thomas Mule, U.S. Dep’t of Commerce, DSSD 2010 Census Coverage of Measurement Memorandum Series #2010-G-0 4-5 (2012), https://www.census.gov/ coverage_measurement/pdfs/g01.pdf.
- The Leadership Conference, Table 1a: States Ranked by Number of African Americans (Race Alone or in Combination) living in Hard-to-Count (HTC) Census Tracts (2018), http://civilrightsdocs.info/ pdf/census/2020/Table1a-States-Number-African-Americans-HTC.pdf.
- The Leadership Conference, Table 1b: States Ranked by Percent of African Americans (Race Alone or in Combination) living in Hard-to-Count (HTC) Census Tracts (2018) http://civilrightsdocs.info/ pdf/census/2020/Table1b-States-Percent-African-Americans-HTC.pdf.
- New Jersey 2010 Census Participation Data, 2010 Census Participation Rates, U.S. Census Bureau, https:// www.census.gov/cgi-bin/census2010/staterates.cgi (follow hyperlink; then go to “New Jersey” in the dropdown under “Download CSV data for:”; and click download) (last visited May 21, 2019).
- The Leadership Conference, Table 2b: States Ranked by Percent of African Americans (Race Alone or in Combination) living in Hard-to-Count (HTC) Census Tracts (2018) http://civilrightsdocs.info/ pdf/census/2020/Table2b-100-Largest-Places-Percent-African-Americans-HTC.pdf.
- U.S. Census Bureau, 2010 decennial census and 2016 American Community Survey Estimates, with assistance from the CUNY Mapping Service, Center for Urban research, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Patrick Dorrian, Census Bureau’s $15M Hiring Bias Settlement OK’d, BNA’s Labor & Emp’t (BNA) (Sept. 23, 2016).
Do you like this page?