- Encourage others to participate in the 2020 Census.
- Spread the word about the importance of the Census. Educate your community groups, community leaders, and neighbors about the census and HTC areas.
- Organize a Census Day in your community so that members of the community can fill out forms together.
- Join together with others to work as temporary Census Bureau workers to assist with the 2020 count. For more information about temporary census employment, call 1-855-JOB-2020. (Federal Relay Service: (800) 877-8339 TTY/ASCII)
- Host job fairs in partnership with the US Census Bureau.
- For attorneys, monitor Census hiring and background checks. Contact the Lawyers Committee at their Toll Free number: 888- 5227 for more information.
- Organize or join a local Complete Count Committee (CCC), a volunteer group organized to increase awareness and motivation to complete the census.
Do you like this page?
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter