- There will be early in-person voting for the November 8 election. The early voting period will be from October 29 – November 6. Hours will be Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. and Sunday, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. The locations will be provided here.
- You can also vote early by vote-by-mail. For the November 8 General Election, the postmark deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot by mail is November 1 and the in-person application deadline is November 7 by 3 p.m. To cast your vote-by-mail ballot, complete one of the following:
- Mail your vote-by-mail ballot through the U.S. Postal Service, postmarked by November 8.
- Hand deliver your vote-by-mail ballot to a secure drop box by 8 p.m. on November 8.
- Hand deliver your vote-by-mail ballot to a county board of elections by 8 p.m. on November 8.
Do you like this page?