- If you have a question about your registration, contact the county Commissioner of Registration or the Superintendent of Elections.
- If you have a question about receiving your vote-by-mail ballot, contact your county clerk.
- If you have questions about your polling place or the status of your ballot after you have voted, contact your county board of elections.
- Alternatively, for all of the above, or for any other questions, you can call the state hotline: 1-877-NJ-VOTER (1-877-658-6837).
- If you encounter any problems voting by any method, call the Election Protection Hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) as soon as possible so someone can assist you.
- Contact us at [email protected].
Do you like this page?
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter