This is a paper ballot election. All active, registered voters will receive a vote-by-mail ballot in the mail. There will be five ways to vote in the general election:
- Send the vote-by-mail ballot through the U.S. Postal Service, postmarked by Nov. 3, and received by county election boards by 8 p.m., Nov. 10;
- Drop the VBM ballot in a secure drop box by 8 p.m. on Nov. 3;
- Bring the VBM ballot in person to a county board of elections up until Nov. 3;
- Bring the VBM ballot to a polling place on Election Day; or
- Vote in person by provisional paper ballot that will be provided at your polling place on Election Day. Provisional ballots are just like vote-by-mail ballots and will count.
Voting machines will be available as an ADA accommodation for people with disabilities.